Pleasant Day Pleasant Day

Simply Amazing

I have no idea how you managed to make something so ridiculously random. I've been waiting years for part 2!!

You guys wanna do math? You guys wanna do math?

Could have been better

My constructive criticism: be more funny, and maybe have more than one joke.

Weird Dream Weird Dream

The Dream

I think it's pretty obvious that you did not dream this. Rather, you saw one of the hundreds of flashes similar to this on Newgrounds. In short, it is not original in any way and definitely does not deserve to get underdog of the week.

Chrono Trigger - The Fart Chrono Trigger - The Fart

Horrible movie

This was one of the most unfunny things I have ever seen. That is the nicest thing I can come up with. I pressed the "Explanation" button beside the score to try and find out why crap like this can get on the front page, but did not receive a satisfactory answer. DO NOT WATCH THIS. It is horrible. Benny Hill would be spinning in his grave.

Mission Mario Mission Mario

OMG OMG OMG THIS SUCKS

HOW THE HELL WAS THAT 3,021.4KB???????????????????

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH, I wasted all that time downloading it, and I get this 30 second long crap!!!!!!!!!!

Sprite Quest Part One Sprite Quest Part One

Its Parental Guidence suggested, not requested

I dont know why, but that was really really funny. What I want to know is why 4 people did the voices when there were only 2 characters who spoke.

Janenba episode 3 Janenba episode 3

What a coincidence!!

Wow, that was good, but what a coincidence that episode was. Even though you made it all up, the voices, music and everything, episode 269 was very similar, in what happened and some how it sounded exactly the same. Did Akira Toriyama steal your idea?

Qi Qi

That was Excellent!

That was literally the best flash I have ever seen. That song from Macross Plus was a great choice.

Angry Boy Episode 2 Angry Boy Episode 2

Well, it was better than Fat Losers

The music was good, the animation definetly was not good. What was this about? It made no sense what so ever, who was showercap man?

Big Fun Show! Big Fun Show!

ALARMINGLY BORING

this movie was alarmingly boring